website statistics
World Beach Games 2019
Posted
Just now, Griff88 said:

What a great way to watch karate, real plane noises as dramatic background music...

Haha. You must watching through Alkass because Olympic Channel cut away the minute something else started.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Time for my precisely scheduled 5 hours of sleep tonight ?  

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Two surprises in the first set. The Nigerians are actually not super bad. They’re actually semi-decent. Also, the Brazilians can be beat. They still haven’t mastered this form of the game’s yet. 

first set score :BRA 21 - 7 :NGR

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

It’s time for the first ever match of Beach Volleyball 4x4 at a major international multi-sports games. I’m a afraid this will be very one sided. :BRA v. :NGR

World Beach Games 2019
Posted
Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@hckosice :SVK is about to go in the kata. You can watch on the Olympic Channel.

Ohh, not a good score :(. 21.74

I don’t think she’ll be advancing anywhere near the finals with that.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

ANOC World Beach Games 2019 Day 2

Schedule

8:00-12:00 Karate: Men’s Kata and Women’s Kata - Group Stage

8:30 - 10:00 Beach Volleyball 4x4: Women’s Team - Group Stage

9:00 - 12:15 Beach Handball: Men’s Team and Women’s Team - Group Stage

14:00 - 17:15 Beach Handball: Men’s Team and Women’s Team - Group Stage

14:30 - 17:45 Beach Tennis: Mixed Doubles and Women’s Doubles - Round of 32

16:00 - 18:00 Beach Volleyball 4x4: Men’s Team - Group Stage 

Streaming Options:

Olympic Channel: 8:00 - ?

awbgqatar website: 8:00 - ?

Alkass - various sports on all channels accept for Channel 2: Starting at 7:50 - 23:55

World Beach Games 2019
Posted (edited)

Brazil just scored a goal on Morocco at 0:02 :yikes:

Edited by Olympian1010

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

For those not wanting to watch what the ANOC main feed is showing over the next few days, Alkass is the host broadcaster and so has full coverage on their free streaming platform.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Okay either all Italians have genetically weak ankles, or their Beach Soccer team is a bunch of drama queens :facepalm:

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Italy reverting to flopping to try and beat the Solomon Islands...

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

It’s weird seeing semi-full venues for sporting events in Qatar. Free admission is definitely helping attract a crowd.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Ah Come On :SOL! You can’t score an amazing bicycle kick and then give up simple goals like that! 

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Organiziers using a remixes version of the Buenos Aires 2018 official theme song to introduce the athletes. Brings back good memories from this time last year.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

:SOL is very good at Beach Soccer from my understanding. They were in the top 4 at the last Beach Soccer World Cup I believe.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I will watch it, thanks for the remind ;)

(But I continue to be really sceptical :p )

I’ve enjoyed the games so far. That’s really the point, just an enjoyable few days of sport you don’t generally get a good opportunity to watch. The level of the Beach Soccer tournament is also very high, so it’s worth a watch.

World Beach Games 2019
Posted

Sky Brown has withdraw from the Skateboard competition due to educational commitments.