website statistics
1 minute ago, Makedonas said:

So the loser of Greece vs Netherlands will miss out on the Olympics for the third consecutive time.

For the Netherlands, it would be three non-qualifications after 2008 Olympic gold.

For Greece, it would be three non-qualifications after 2011 World Championships gold.

Who could've possibly expected this back then?

greatt ! it works

9 minutes ago, CCB said:

The Netherlands has so far made a sloppy impression. Everything comes down to today's game. For me, Greece is the clear favourite because of how they played so far. In 2012 the decisive game was lost against Italy, in 2016 against Spain. I fear in 2021 against Greece ...

The other semifinal: I bet on Italy.

I don't agree, I think the Netherlands played very well, I see the Netherlands winning by 2 goals in advance

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

by playing effortless in order not to win with more than a 12-goal margin, so to be sure to end up 2nd in the preliminary group...

do you think the netherlands does not want to face hungary? but i thought the netherlands was sure to finish 1st?

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

don't worry guys...

Italy will never allow Slovakia to win today's game...surely they won't play as hard as if it was a decisive game and most likely we will rest our best girls not to risk any injury, but they will win by some margin in any case...

and if there's some justice up in the sky (I highly doubt, but never say never...), on Saturday Italy and Greece would eventually qualify to the Games at the expense of the unsportsmanlike behaviour of HUN and NED...:pope:

in what way the netherlands behaved anti sports?