website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Przed chwilą, TomJa napisał:

I meant that there were a lot of our fans. Today this may be a problem, because Slovenians reportedly sold all tickets within one and a half minutes.

I'm disappointed that there will be no sector for fans of away team. To be honest I'm not very interested about this tournament cause I think that the most important games of this season was olympic qualifications and "nothing else matter" but for circus with a plane and this strange ticket policy I hope that our players will trample Slovenia team into the ground :d 

Edited by Col_Frost

Przed chwilą, Col_Frost napisał:

I'm disappointed that there will be no sector for fans of away team. To be honest I'm not very interested about this tournament cause I think that the most important games of this season was olympic qualifications and "nothing else matter" but for this circus with a plane and this strange ticket policy I hope that our players will trample into the ground Slovenia team :d 

I have a similar opinion as you do, but today I will watch football with one eye. The organization of the championships in countries other than France is lying and quitting. As for the rival of today. Slovenia, I hope it will be crushed - that is, standard 3:0.

If anyone here is interested in watching today's semifinal, but does not know what channel broadcasts in their country, here is a list from CEV's page :yes :

TV SCHEDULE.png

You can also register on their on-demand platform eurovolley.tv , and also gain access to matches from other competitions including the Champions League.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

30 minut temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

If anyone here is interested in watching today's semifinal, but does not know what channel broadcasts in their country, here is a list from CEV's page :yes :

TV SCHEDULE.png

You can also register on their on-demand platform eurovolley.tv , and also gain access to matches from other competitions including the Champions League.

In Polish TV, in addition to Polsat Sport, you can still watch SuperPolsat and general Polsat.

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

TV SCHEDULE.png

So basically all europe except Slovakia :d

4 minutes ago, TomJa said:

What is the interest in volleyball in Slovakia?

poorly popular, but experienced a tremendous increase in interest (to not say a huge boom) during this year's female ECH, after which they sadly again fell into utter disinterest.

Another big failure of our federation, which failed to take advantage of this huge and unique chance and to exploit something big from it. Today, again, everything is as before, if not tTotallympics, I would have not even know that any European championships is currently taking place at all.  :p;)

Przed chwilą, hckosice napisał:

poorly popular, but experienced a tremendous increase in interest (to not say a huge boom) during this year's female ECH, after which they sadly again fell into utter disinterest.

Another big failure of our federation, which failed to take advantage of this huge and unique chance and to exploit something big from it. Today, again, everything is as before, if not tTotallympics, I would have not even know that any European championships is currently taking place at all.  :p;)

There is no volleyball climate in your country. We need spectacular success, but it will be extremely difficult for him.
In my country, it was similar to handball until 2006, when Bogdan Wenta (interestingly the president of the city where I currently live) rediscovered this sport discipline for Poland.