website statistics
[POLL] How were the Winter Olympic Games 2018 for you?
Posted (edited)

There was a lot bad and good things at these Olympics. So I am not sure about the grade, but there was some interesting things for me:

• North Korea participating at the games - very nice.
  • New technologies in the replay (Ice hockey, figure skating) - not all of them was useful, but it is good that Korea tried to use something new.
  • Competitions without disruptions, everything was according to plans, good organization.
  • The most shameful thing - Korean gold medal in women's team relay in short track.
  • In bobsleigh, luge and skeleton Koreans had the advantage, because they knew the track better than anyone else. But I thing it is not the Koreans problem. But it should be done something about this in future, because there was a big chance that not the best man wins, but another person, who knows the track best.
  • There was not so much spectators at some of the events, for example: Ice hockey.

By the way, there was a commercial TV, which translated Olympics in Lithuania. NEVER give a chance to translate Olympics for the commercial TV in your country! The quality was soooooo bad. Happy that there is Eurosport in Europe :) And internet helped me very much...

Edited by Edenas