website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
On 7/9/2016 at 22:21, hckosice said:

I don´t think it s even possible :lol:

btw this guy is from my city :d and he speak 19 languages, also portuguese, you can say me if his pronounciation is fine, also same question for the serbian, italian, spanish etc users :lol:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

My goodness.. His Mandarin Chinese is absolutely better than me (which is a shame since I'm from Chinese descent)

And even he speaks Taiwanese! Not much "x speaks y language" videos features Taiwanese, it's funny to hear a language that I use quite often with my family members being spoken by a foreigner. And somehow he has the "middle-aged man speaking style" in certain parts of his speech :lol:

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
On 6/9/2016 at 22:59, hckosice said:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::crazy::bowdown:

if you click on his account you´ll see the one for each country.

Hide contents

the one for SVK. My dear. :bowdown:

perfect slovak spelling, big respect! this is really not easy if you don´t speak slovak.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Wow!

Feels like a medley of pop song :lol: (coz I'm really into national anthems)

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
25 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

For the brazilians users in here, who can give me a more real and trustful answer: Can you explain me what the hell is happening in Brazil right now?

Here (in Portugal) they're showing a lot of confusing news about the "impeachment", showing the people in the streets, and the mess in the parlament, but there's something the Tv news never talk about and that I still don't understand: why all this? why is the parlament "kicking" away the Brazilian President? what was the trigger? :mumble:

If you have a country with a "wild" parliament, this may happen. Usually PMs are the one impeached, but this the first time I ever knew a president is going to be impeached (Indonesia has done it once though, after the president tried to abolish the Indonesian People's Consultative Assembly). I heard that there is a national petroleum company corruption scandal and other things that made Rouseff lost public support. They said that it is going to bring Brazil to recession on the economy... Maybe any Brazillian user can help more regarding this issue