website statistics

Tennis ITF Wimbledon 2021

Totallympics

52 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I had to turn off the TV at 4-0. I haven't watched women's tennis lately and I hope this doesn't represent its current quality, because what I saw was unwatchable and beyond terrible. 

U didn't miss much actually , Pliskova choked on her serve while leading 40-0 and now Barty serving for the Championship 

Bit of an anticlimax today, although it was fun to see Berrettini really making it a match at least for a while. Now, time to stop this whole '20 Grand Slams' hype and finally get a period which might be a bit more interesting/diverse to follow so it can be about tennis instead of numbers again? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Absolutely delighted with Wimbledon winners this year! From Barty, Hsieh<3 and Mertens, to Mektic and Pavic who are having phenomenal year and finally Novak and his 20th GS. Great champions! :champion: 

Hopefully he'll hit balls gently this time at US Open and avoid Vinci :lol: 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

btw there's a player from Jordan qualified to boys' doubles final named Abedallah Shelbaya , never heard about tennis players from Jordan that's very big achievement for him  

In 2016 people said that about Tsitsipas making the boys' doubles final and being from Greece. You never know, maybe in a few years Jordan will have a top 10 player too!

6 hours ago, Makedonas said:

In 2016 people said that about Tsitsipas making the boys' doubles final and being from Greece. You never know, maybe in a few years Jordan will have a top 10 player too!

He's 5-0 in the Davis Cup so far, so that's something :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!