website statistics

Tennis ITF Wimbledon 2021

Totallympics

Wimbledon is showing only on Eurosport 2 here, because of regional rights. And i'm sure they are deliberately choosing low-profile matches to show. :d Like, out of everything going on you are choosing Begu-Volynets to show.. It's not so subtle tell "We have the rights, but if you want the good stuff, you have to pay for the Player"  

So, after all Murray wins the match 3-1 (fourth set was played under closed roof due to darnkness). Good for him to win first match here, especially that it's his first Wimbledon since 2017 :)

Also there was huge upset, not mentioned earlier, Tsitipatis lost to Tiafoe! :yikes:

I'm not surprised Tsitsipas lost. He played a lot lately so he clearly needs a break, and Tiafoe is a good opponent. Tsitsipas also hasn't really proven himself on grass courts yet.

Sakkari won easily 6-1 6-1 in 51 minutes. I hope she can go far here.

Also Serena Williams retired during her first round match so that's another big name on the WTA side out. I'm sure the semifinals will be something random as always like Kontaveit vs Putintseva and Pegula vs Martic :lol: