website statistics

What medal for your country in Tokyo would be the most fun for you?

On 20/06/2021 at 21:08, Ros said:

So, our :BUL dreams are connected whit rhythmic gymnastic and women's group event fore sure. 

That worked out nicely :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 21/06/2021 at 06:30, thepharoah said:

1. Equestrian : very challenging one we have a very good team and individuals in Showjumping but not with the quality of winning medals, it's always a dream for me that Egypt could someday win an Olympic medal in this sport 

2. MP : this sport always makes me sad in Olympics so a sweet revenge would be real fun, in the last 3 Olympics we have some very good pentathletes but they always choked in this fucking lucky equestrian again we go to the Olympics with really high hopes of winning a medal if we don't win this time then I would really stop following this sport for real ?

3. Judo : the 2nd most annoying sport for me after Modern Pentathlon, Very high hopes in London and Rio but came up with nothing now we are actually nothing so can we have a sweet revenge with a very wide outsider chance let's see 

4. Shooting : one of the sports that I always wanted for a medal at, it really upseted me in Rio when we had 2 5 place finishers and even Amy was doing great in men's skeet but a very awful 4th series with 22 destroyed his chances it would be real fun if he can win a medal after all his historic achievements last 7 years he really deserve to shine also a medal in men's or mixed trap would be real real fun 

5. Handball : the most upsetting sport in Egyptian history we are always close of doing something big but we choke in the last Meters this team really deserved a medal in our home WCH, I can't describe how much I'll be happy if we can win a medal in handball but I really doubt it 

6. Men's Sabre : I feel in Egyptian history we don't have outsiders that win medals it's great when those who are favorites to win really win some a medal in individual or even team Sabre would be real real fun

7. Men's Greco Roman Wrestling -67 kg : Kesho winning a medal would be real fun in a very tough competition before Corona this guy was among the very best in this weight category but now he's not in shape sorter really challenging one here 

8. Men's Shotput : very much outsider chance from Mostafa Amro but if it happens i would be over Skies 

Any medal actually for Egypt is very fun because simply we don't win many ?

2. done , 7.done , 5. very close yet far unfortunately , 8. looked possible for some minutes before Walsh returned to the final after being unqualified at 1st , 6. our sabre team was head to head with korea the whole match in teams and finished 5th overall , 3. nothing new another upsets , but it was heavily predicted this time , 4. another upset by Azmy whom i lost hope upon wining an Olympic medal some day , it wasn't really different in men's trap , 1. nothing new also all of them were terribly bad