BUL.gif Stara Zagora (BUL) - 19 June 2021 - 20 June 2021 BUL.gif

131003i4gkhd86d41hkt6b.png

Official Website 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Programme 114826ez87b86sig8ubgz8.png
Results System 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Results Database 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png
Facebook Page 000832qcaljaxz2cfx2jfq.png
Discussion Thread 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png

I'm really looking forward to this and there are so many opportunities for banter with such good company as @dcro for Croatia, @Agger and @Wumo for Denmark, @hckošice for Slovakia, @Vektor for Hungary, @justony for Slovenia, @stefanbg for Bulgaria. 

It's a shame that @OlympicIRL is stuck in his fancy 1st league :facepalm:

Just now, dcro said:

I mean, we are in such poor shape that not a single of our athletes has reached Tokyo standard for like two years. More power to you guys. :p

Our only female pole vaulter that can vault at least a modest 3.40 got injured doing heptathlon, so we're starting this competition with 0 points, because we didn't send anyone :lol:

Also, can't wait to see Palšytė struggle at 1.85 again.

Just now, Werloc said:

I'm really looking forward to this and there are so many opportunities for banter with such good company as @dcro for Croatia, @Agger and @Wumo for Denmark, @hckošice for Slovakia, @Vektor for Hungary, @justony for Slovenia, @stefanbg for Bulgaria. 

It's a shame that @OlympicIRL is stuck in his fancy 1st league :facepalm:

and may be fun, since there no relegation fear this year for anybody (speaking especially about Slovakia :p) after withdrawal and automatic relegation of Austria and Israel and DSQ Russia.

Anyway without Volko and Veszelka we will lose our most probably sole 1st or 2nd places here so definitely going to be last in our group. however good luck to your teams folks :d 

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Our only female pole vaulter that can vault at least a modest 3.40 got injured doing heptathlon, so we're starting this competition with 0 points, because we didn't send anyone :lol:

Also, can't wait to see Palšytė struggle at 1.85 again.

Ah, the women's pole vault is actually one of the events i am looking forward to, since Elija Valentić has broken the NR multiple times this year. Still miles below anything competitive, but may just sneak into Top 3 here. :d

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ah, the women's pole vault is actually one of the events i am looking forward to, since Elija Valentić has broken the NR multiple times this year. Still miles below anything competitive, but may just sneak into Top 3 here. :d

I am not sure she is there, but let’s see 

I saw Lara Jurisa is in Stara Zagora too 

??‍♂️