Werloc

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. This is my first post on Totallympics. I was initially looking forward to Mixed Doubles curling in 2018 because of the possibility of lesser Winter Olympic countries like Hungary having a shot at an Olympic medal. But I find it ironic that Hungary, despite winning the past two world titles, failed to do well at the first phase of qualification while the three most powerful countries in the world (Russia, China, and USA) ended up on the podium. There are only eight spots for the event in 2018. I hope that Hungary can qualify, though.

23 minutes ago, AlexDSSF said:

Hi. This is my first post on Totallympics. I was initially looking forward to Mixed Doubles curling in 2018 because of the possibility of lesser Winter Olympic countries like Hungary having a shot at an Olympic medal. But I find it ironic that Hungary, despite winning the past two world titles, failed to do well at the first phase of qualification while the three most powerful countries in the world (Russia, China, and USA) ended up on the podium. There are only eight spots for the event in 2018. I hope that Hungary can qualify, though.

Hi, and welcome in Totallympics family!

It's very hard the qualification for Hungary becouse at 2016 World Championship it finished in 12th postitions and whit 0 points in the ranking