• Caitlin Parker (Australia)
    • Tammara Thiebeualt (Canada)
    • Khadija El Mardi(Morocco)
    • Athyena Bylon (Panama)
    • Aiofe O'Rourke (Ireland)
    • Fontijn (Netherlands)
    • Any other

8 minutes ago, dodge said:

in the 60kg Harrington of Ireland will be Number 1 seed, Yeonji of Korea number 2 and Ferrara of Brazil number 3

Yes and Simranjeet 4th seed. Harrington is pretty much favourite for the gold but she does struggle against Asian boxers who are more swifter and agile but aren't as technical as Kellie Harrington. It all sums up as a very interesting event, not to leave out the Brazilian.  

-51kg: :CHN safe gold, the remaining medals will be influenced by the draw...so, I pick :JPN :TUR :IND not necessarily in this order...

-60kg: :GBR Dubois will be driven to the gold medal whatever might happen on the ring, it's written in the books...then, it's up to the draw, even if being no.1 and facing Dubois early in the tournament would mean end of dreams in any case...

my picks for silver and bronze medals, not necessarily in this order, are: :IRL :BRA :THA

-75kg: :NED Fontijn is clearly the best in the class...:GBR Price however has clearly the judges on her side (see the attempted robbery in the 2019 worlds final)...so, those should be the 2 going to the gold medal match, but I don't pick any of the 2 for gold...

for the Bronze medals, always if the draw doesn't make it impossible, my picks are :CHN and :CAN

it should be 4 in the women's division and the men's heavier classes, 8 in those men's weights where there are at least 24 starters, if I remember correctly

but rules might have changed from the last time I read them...

2 hours ago, phelps said:

-51kg: :CHN safe gold, the remaining medals will be influenced by the draw...so, I pick :JPN :TUR :IND not necessarily in this order...

-60kg: :GBR Dubois will be driven to the gold medal whatever might happen on the ring, it's written in the books...then, it's up to the draw, even if being no.1 and facing Dubois early in the tournament would mean end of dreams in any case...

my picks for silver and bronze medals, not necessarily in this order, are: :IRL :BRA :THA

-75kg: :NED Fontijn is clearly the best in the class...:GBR Price however has clearly the judges on her side (see the attempted robbery in the 2019 worlds final)...so, those should be the 2 going to the gold medal match, but I don't pick any of the 2 for gold...

for the Bronze medals, always if the draw doesn't make it impossible, my picks are :CHN and :CAN

I do not have a lot of faith in Canada winning a medal. She won a world medal due to an "easy draw"