website statistics

Women's Field Hockey FIH World Cup 2022

Totallympics

WTF!!! watch hockey coverage is not for free...:yikes: :nopompom: :facepalm: :hairpull: :thumbdown:

they want 16.99€ for the tournament (with that shit of an app...playing at 25 fps, not being present on any major streaming device like apple tv, android tv or amazon firestick and with no chance to watch the games on catch-up because they have a full spoiler of all the matches)...

fu*k you, world hockey!

I hope to find some satellite tv feeds, but the start is not promising at all (yesterday night there wasn's any)...:drama:

4 hours ago, phelps said:

WTF!!! watch hockey coverage is not for free...:yikes: :nopompom: :facepalm: :hairpull: :thumbdown:

they want 16.99€ for the tournament (with that shit of an app...playing at 25 fps, not being present on any major streaming device like apple tv, android tv or amazon firestick and with no chance to watch the games on catch-up because they have a full spoiler of all the matches)...

fu*k you, world hockey!

I hope to find some satellite tv feeds, but the start is not promising at all (yesterday night there wasn's any)...:drama:

Yeah FIH have lost their minds over the last few years regarding broadcasting.   

I still remember 2014... all games streamed on youtube :lol:    

Argentina's matches air here on ESPN, I watched one quarter of today's.

The other matches air on streaming service Star+, which here in Uruguay costs US$ 25 per month (or 12 months of minimum wage).

Day 4  

:IRL 0-1 :CHI

:JPN 3-3 :RSA

:CHN 1-1 :IND

:NZL 3-1 :ENG

:BEL 0-2 :AUS

Pool B is the only one that won't have a straightforward resolution going into the final games...  

:NZL 4 PTS, +2 GD

:CHN 2 PTS, 0 GD, 3GF

:IND 2 PTS, 0 GD, 2GF

:ENG 1 PT, -2 GD

Final matches 

:NZL v :IND

:ENG v :CHN

11 hours ago, LDOG said:

Day 4  

:IRL 0-1 :CHI

:JPN 3-3 :RSA

:CHN 1-1 :IND

:NZL 3-1 :ENG

:BEL 0-2 :AUS

Pool B is the only one that won't have a straightforward resolution going into the final games...  

:NZL 4 PTS, +2 GD

:CHN 2 PTS, 0 GD, 3GF

:IND 2 PTS, 0 GD, 2GF

:ENG 1 PT, -2 GD

Final matches 

:NZL v :IND

:ENG v :CHN

Its really a mess.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go