website statistics

Archery WA Final Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I am very sad; I made the calculations between the quotas of 2016 and 2020, and I realize that the "small nations" will have fewer quotas if we compare to 2016 ...

a lot of tripartie spots were cut, for ex. archery reduced from 6 to 4. We can only blame the IOC for cutting quotas, which in turn cause the IF's to cut the spots that are reserved for athletes not qualified.

6 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I am very sad; I made the calculations between the quotas of 2016 and 2020, and I realize that the "small nations" will have fewer quotas if we compare to 2016 ...

What did you expect? 5% of top nations want to be good in everything these days.

#banbestmen

Impressive choke by Germany. Archery is part of the shooting federation in Germany, so this failure should have been expected. 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

a lot of tripartie spots were cut, for ex. archery reduced from 6 to 4. We can only blame the IOC for cutting quotas, which in turn cause the IF's to cut the spots that are reserved for athletes not qualified.

and the purge will continue in paris, you will have the olympism, for tokyo it is 11.0091 quotas?