website statistics

Karate WKF Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

what happened cuz video is unavailable 

Canada was winning 3-3 (on Senshu) but received a penalty in last 3 seconds for stepping out. which annuls the Senshu. a draw was enough for the Netherlands to qualify. the match ended 3-3 draw and Netherlands qualified. (alongside KSA and Georgia)

they awarded the women's medals but then right before the award ceremony they called both of those guys to the Tatami telling them to fight those last 3 seconds again because Canada apparently made a protest and they found out the Canadian Karateka wasn't out of bound. Canada ended up winning 3-3 on Senshu.

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Canada was winning 3-3 (on Senshu) but received a penalty in last 3 seconds for stepping out. which annuls the Senshu. a draw was enough for the Netherlands to qualify. the match ended 3-3 draw and Netherlands qualified. (alongside KSA and Georgia)

they awarded the women's medals but then right before the award ceremony they called both of those guys to the Tatami telling them to fight those last 3 seconds again because Canada apparently made a protest and they found out the Canadian Karateka wasn't out of bound. Canada ended up winning 3-3 on Senshu.

i think i saw this scene before with our player in Mediterranean Games in 2013 , he was playing in men's -60 if i do remember and the match ended and they kept on returning him to the mat until the Italian guy won but it was during the match not after medal ceremony that's too cruel tbh , anyway Canadians are clever whenever i see matches for egyptian players in final stages i see them kicking and giving some punches nout counted without any VAR review from our coaches especially this idiot running women's team , Giana knew that well after African games 2019 and refused to continue with him she brought a private coach with her