website statistics

Artistic Swimming FINA Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Jur said:

Yes, the :USA routine was sooo good and creative, sad they didn't qualify, the deserved 90+ points in that free routine.

Same. All of the teams worked so hard, but my heart is broken for the American girls. I can’t believe it...... only .2. Hopefully Andrea will remain as coach because I’d like to see them make a run for 2024..... but I don’t think that the same girls are going to stay around that long. 

32 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

https://www.fina.org/news/2169855/live-olympic-qualification-tournament-for-team-event

Final standing:

1 Italy
2 Spain
3 Greece
4 USA
5 France
6 South Korea
7 Unghary

wonderful...also the Artistic Swimming girls are going to Tokyo...:cheer:

so, basically we already know the RAI TV schedule...8 hours a day of Artistic Swimming and 8 hours a day of Rhythmic Gymnastics...:yikes: :rofl: :hairpull:

as usual...nothing new under this fuckin' sun...:nopompom:

luckily, we have a lot of chances beyond our public tv, starting with Eurosport Player and going on with many satellite tv broadcasters...:whistle:

28 minutes ago, Cobi said:

I am disappointed with the results. I was expecting :USA to qualify. They had a very creative routine and deserved more.

17 minutes ago, Jur said:

Yes, the :USA routine was sooo good and creative, sad they didn't qualify, the deserved 90+ points in that free routine.

Exactly!

After reading about it the other day, I searched for a video and was stunned. So much different than a run-of-the-mill artistic swimming routine.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

:LIE Liechtenstein scored sub-84 now. Considerably lower than their mid-84 scores from the Europeans. :(

Still they have around a point of an advantage over Germany... But it will be very hard.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

:LIE Liechtenstein scored sub-84 now. Considerably lower than their mid-84 scores from the Europeans. :(

Still they have around a point of an advantage over Germany... But it will be very hard.

where do you see the results?

Terrible score for the Swiss. They are even lower then Colombia.

Looks like the flip will happen here after all. Liechtenstein holds almost 2 points lead above Switzerland. :)