website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2021

I haven't watched RG in a long time, but Pigniczki improved almost two points in ribbon compared to the qualification, so that might be a good thing? Or it might just be that they are getting higher points today. 

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Olympic Quota Ranking after 3 apparatus:

:HUN Pigniczki 71.850

:ESP Garcia 71.550 

:FRA Moustafaeva 70.350

:GER Kolosov 66.225

:ROU Verdes 69.900

:ESP Berezina 69.850

:AZE Jalilova 68.400

:EST Bogdanova

:MKD Stojanov

:GRE Kelaiditi

btw, I have realized that I made a few mistakes. One, a really stupid one because I knew about this rule, :AZE can't qualify another athlete because they already won a quota at the WCh. Two, :GER wasn't at the 2019 WCh, which makes her ineligible. And three, which I don't really understand, :GEO is eligible? I thought that she already won the quota. Maybe that WCh reallocation happens after the ECh? 

Anyway, all of this doesn't matter because these 3 athletes aren't that close to be #1 in the race for the quota. 

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

btw, I have realized that I made a few mistakes. One, a really stupid one because I knew about this rule, :AZE can't qualify another athlete because they already won a quota at the WCh. Two, :GER wasn't at the 2019 WCh, which makes her ineligible. And three, which I don't really understand, :GEO is eligible? I thought that she already won the quota. Maybe that WCh reallocation happens after the ECh? 

Anyway, all of this doesn't matter because these 3 athletes aren't that close to be #1 in the race for the quota. 

Georgia isn't elegible, Pazhava won a quota at WCh2019 and yes, you're right, Azerbaijan won a quota too. Btw, I have a big doubt about Germany, I should double check if participation in the 2019 world cup is mandatory or not, honestly my memory right now does not help me :p