website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2021

I want to ask the RG experts, what are our chances here? I know that it's none if Pigniczki flops in multiple apparatuses like in the last two World Cup events, but can she make it if she finally has a good event again in all-around or is there someone in this field who's eligible for the quota and also clearly stronger than the Hungarian? 

8 hours ago, Vektor said:

I want to ask the RG experts, what are our chances here? I know that it's none if Pigniczki flops in multiple apparatuses like in the last two World Cup events, but can she make it if she finally has a good event again in all-around or is there someone in this field who's eligible for the quota and also clearly stronger than the Hungarian? 

I haven't read yet the start list, sadly they aren't available for now. But Hungary have clearly chances for the Olympic Pass. It's a race with 2nd tier athletes and it's really open. 

14 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I haven't read yet the start list, sadly they aren't available for now. But Hungary have clearly chances for the Olympic Pass. It's a race with 2nd tier athletes and it's really open. 

And the French Kseniya Moustafaeva ?

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

And the French Kseniya Moustafaeva ?

Honestly, I don't like her too much, but it's just a personal taste. She was able to win some WC medals in the previous OC cycle. 

This year she doesn't compete in any international events, maybe she have some secrets weapons. Let's see and wait ;)

The 2nd set of the 1st day is over, here a look about unqualified gymnastics that can archive the qualification for the AA Final. The race is still REALLY long, a lot of this gymnastics will NOT qualify. 

6. :HUN PIGNICZKI Fanni 48.150

8. :ROU VERDES Andreea 47.150

12. :FRA MOUSTAFAEVA Kseniya 44.700

13. :FRA MILLET Maelle 43.00

14. :HUN WIESNER Hanna Panna 42.950

15. :TUR TUNCEL Kamelya 42.875

16. :POL ROSZATYCKA Malgorzata 42.050

18. :MDA GUZ Anastasia 41.700

19. :ROU DRAGAN Annaliese 41.425

22. :GBR EKIMOVA Marfa 39.200

23. :ARM SARGSYAN Silva 39.050

24. :NOR JUUL MOELLER Josephine Nordstad 38.800