website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2021

Totallympics

31 minutes ago, Vektor said:

What all the drama and craziness that's going on today there's a good chance that I messed up my calculations, so this isn't official

Quotas from the Olympic ranking:

:GBR  :MEX  :ITA  :RUS  :GER  :POL  :TUR  :JPN  :KOR 

With two places remaining for tripartite. If those go to the next two best ranked eligible athletes...

:CHN  :EGY

But all depends to the country's selection. GBR, MEX, BLR and RUS can choose the quotas by the ranking, Continental championship or World championships 

1 minute ago, Davids said:

But all depends to the country's selection. GBR, MEX, BLR and RUS can choose the quotas by the ranking, Continental championship or World championships 

As far as I know all the reallocations happen with the Olympic ranking in mind. Which means that if a country gives up their quota from their continental championship, that quota will be given to the next best eligible athlete on the Olympic ranking, not to the next best at the continental championship. But maybe I am wrong. 

41 minutes ago, Vektor said:

As far as I know all the reallocations happen with the Olympic ranking in mind. Which means that if a country gives up their quota from their continental championship, that quota will be given to the next best eligible athlete on the Olympic ranking, not to the next best at the continental championship. But maybe I am wrong. 

But in case of neccesary reallocation for a continental quota place, the next eligible athlete on the ranking will be from the sabe continental

For example, if BLR don't select Prasiantsova, the quota will go to Heredia (Spain) and not for Zhang (China)

Just now, Davids said:

But in case of neccesary reallocation for a continental quota place, the next eligible athlete on the ranking will be from the sabe continental

For example, if BLR don't select Prasiantsova, the quota will go to Heredia (Spain) and not for Zhang (China)

Same continent, sorry

16 minutes ago, Davids said:

Hm, you are right, I must have missed that part. In that case It's a bit more tricky, but :GBR  :MEX  :ITA  :RUS  :GER  :POL  :TUR should all be still safe. And then for the rest it can get really messy.