website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

The higher ranked of the two here would qualify, even though Deguchi is undefeated against Klimkait. It's beyond stupid. A head to head was supposed to happen but it didn't because of covid.

They need to hide them in a side room and wait that everyone will be gone and then they will have plenty of time to check and later choose :whistle::teacher:

As always, take this with a grain of salt. In women's 57kg :SRB went inside the green zone, while :GBR lost a world quota. There are no changes in men's 73kg.

Women's 57kg

:CAN  :KOS  :FRA  :GER  :TPE  :ISR  :POR  :HUN  :MGL  :POL  :SLO  :RUS  :GEO  :SRB  :KOR  :CHN  :BUL  :PAN 

Men's 73kg

:AZE  :GEO  :KOR  :SWE  :MGL  :ISR  :CAN  :TUR  :UZB  :KOS  :ITA  :RUS  :TJK  :KAZ  :UAE  :GER  :MDA  :SUI 

29 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Also key is top 8 who cannot meet till quarterfinals 

Will the draw be 1-8, 4-5, 3-6 and 2-7 in quarterfinals? Or will the top 8 placed randomly?

6 hours ago, intoronto said:

Deguchi out of the Olympics.... lol I can't with these dumb rules

I don’t read Japanese but if the automatic translation is accurate she is not taking this well at all.

https://twitter.com/10cmd29/status/1402309648758284295?s=21

6 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I don’t read Japanese but if the automatic translation is accurate she is not taking this well at all.

https://twitter.com/10cmd29/status/1402309648758284295?s=21

I feel for her. Deguchi is the better judoka and it came down to one tournament where they never faced off. Sad.