website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

11 hours ago, Vektor said:

:AUS in, :BEL out in women's 70kg, and :KAZ in, :ISR out in men's 90kg.

Women's 70kg

:FRA  :NED  :CRO  :AUT  :GER  :BRA  :SWE  :GBR  :RUS  :POR  :VEN  :ESP  :PUR  :IRL  :MAR  :UZB  :CAN  :AUS 

Men's 90kg

:ESP  :NED  :HUN  :GEO  :UZB  :SRB  :CUB  :RUS  :SWE  :AZE  :TUR  :GER  :KOR  :FRA  :MGL  :BRA  :KAZ  :TJK 

Thank you for this but are you sure that Teltsidou will miss out in women's 70kg? It looks like there are extra spots and she will get one.

1 hour ago, Makedonas said:

Thank you for this but are you sure that Teltsidou will miss out in women's 70kg? It looks like there are extra spots and she will get one.

My posts are only about the world quotas as I can't calculate any of the extra spots until the end of the WCh. But :GRE for sure will get a continental quota, and it will probably be Teltsidou. 

We are one win away from gaining one more world quota, Cirjenics has to defeat the Mongolian, otherwise he will very likely take the Hungarian continental quota and we will have 7 athletes in judo. In case he wins, I am not sure if the next best Hungarian is good enough for the continental. Miklós Ungvári has 1884 points, that might be right on the border of the European CQs. 

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I had to double check what's going on: I think Aleksandar Kukolj now has qualified in two events, he has a world quota in men's 100kg and a continental quota in men's 90kg. 

He can’t have two quotas , beside that Serbia has Majdov in 90kg already qualified 

6 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

He can’t have two quotas , beside that Serbia has Majdov in 90kg already qualified 

Oh, okay, for some reason I didn't see Majdov when I looked up 90kg again. I guess you get 4 world quotas, and I am not sure if you have any chances to get the +1 European continental quota. 

2 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Oh, okay, for some reason I didn't see Majdov when I looked up 90kg again. I guess you get 4 world quotas, and I am not sure if you have any chances to get +1 European continental quota. 

Who is you? 

You Romanians always mixing everything up :lol:

1 minute ago, prso1000 said:

Who is you? 

You Romanians always mixing everything up :lol:

Oh fuck, I am not sure why I remembered that you are Serbian without reading your nationality again. Maybe it's because I saw a red uniform in your avatar, and my brain went "plain red is more of a Serbian color, Croats have the checkered, therefore this user is Serbian". :lol: