website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

11 hours ago, thepharoah said:

@MHSN Seaied Moalaei just ate our player alive :d

and the other guys ate him alive later :d that was so sweet when the Uzbek guy pinned him to the Tatami.

the last time he participated in a World Championship he claimed he was forced to lose. (which was a lie) I wonder what's his excuse today. :d

43 minutes ago, Vektor said:

:AUS in, :BEL out in women's 70kg, and :KAZ in, :ISR out in men's 90kg.

Women's 70kg

:FRA  :NED  :CRO  :AUT  :GER  :BRA  :SWE  :GBR  :RUS  :POR  :VEN  :ESP  :PUR  :IRL  :MAR  :UZB  :CAN  :AUS 

Men's 90kg

:ESP  :NED  :HUN  :GEO  :UZB  :SRB  :CUB  :RUS  :SWE  :AZE  :TUR  :GER  :KOR  :FRA  :MGL  :BRA  :KAZ  :TJK 

Womens 70kg, I think Canada will not take up the quota, I think she is pregnant. Does anyone know how that quota will be reallocated?  

45 minutes ago, Vektor said:

:AUS in, :BEL out in women's 70kg, and :KAZ in, :ISR out in men's 90kg.

Women's 70kg

:FRA  :NED  :CRO  :AUT  :GER  :BRA  :SWE  :GBR  :RUS  :POR  :VEN  :ESP  :PUR  :IRL  :MAR  :UZB  :CAN  :AUS 

Men's 90kg

:ESP  :NED  :HUN  :GEO  :UZB  :SRB  :CUB  :RUS  :SWE  :AZE  :TUR  :GER  :KOR  :FRA  :MGL  :BRA  :KAZ  :TJK 

are you sure about us(Israel) losing the quota?

2 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I am not 100% sure about the judo ranking, but if I am right, you can still get it as a continental quota. 

Yes we just discussed this in the Facebook forum of the Israelis And most likely he will have the continental quota after tomorrow, unless the girl from Venezuela will win a medal or the girl from Gabon will go to the quarterfinals and all of this is if Lanir will lose on her first round tomorrow