website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

Seriously, now one needs an IJF account to be able to even see the live scores?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

48 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Seriously, now one needs an IJF account to be able to even see the live scores?

Hey do you want me to send you the current results? 
And the IJF on YouTube is not Available for you?

2 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Hey do you want me to send you the current results? 
And the IJF on YouTube is not Available for you?

Apparently I already had an account :d 

Live streams are available on YT I see, at least in the morning.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am not entirely sure if I understand how the Judo world ranking works, but looking at the results and the WR, I think -48 is done as none of the judokas outside of the "green zone" have a chance to gain enough points. So unless I am wrong, there weren't any changes, and every nation in the green on the pre-Worlds ranking qualified in -48. 

12 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Hopefully someone can confirm this but I think these nations officially qualified in women's 48kg from the world ranking:

:KOS  :UKR  :MGL  :ARG  :ESP  :FRA  :POR  :RUS  :SLO  :ISR  :KAZ  :SRB  :GER  :ITA  :CHN  :HUN  :BRA  :KOR 

https://www.ijf.org/wrl_olympic?category=8 According to the IJF yes but there is still time for minor changes in the Cont' Quata and pherhaps the 25+ places