website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

The official program has no start time for the daily sessions other than the final sessions?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The official program has no start time for the daily sessions other than the final sessions?

sessions are only 2 each day: prelims and finals...

finals are always at 5 p.m., prelims start time will be announced tomorrow after the official registration (and the covid tests), once the number of competitors (and bouts) will be known...

11 hours ago, phelps said:

sessions are only 2 each day: prelims and finals...

finals are always at 5 p.m., prelims start time will be announced tomorrow after the official registration (and the covid tests), once the number of competitors (and bouts) will be known...

Yes, I meant the prelim sessions, I was surprised they were still listed as TBC in the official schedule. Alright, we'll wait then :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

this is the list of TV stations with the broadcasting rights for this tournament:

https://www.ijf.org/news/show/judoworlds-where-to-watch

Great, NOS, which means we won't really be able to watch it in the Netherlands considering the YouTube stream is geoblocked when your country has a broadcaster.

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

nowadays a VPN is always needed...:coffee:

For most of my sports needs it's actually not :p 

I get quite far with the Eurosport Player, which for me is absolutely 1000000% worth every cent of the €40 I pay per year since I use it on a daily basis, and some official streams for this or that (like climbing, certain motorsports), downloads (in the case of things like NASCAR or boxing which I usually watch 1-2-3 days later) and of course simply the things that are on TV :p 

This might be an exception, but who knows, maybe NOS surprises and will actually use their rights to show everything. I highly doubt it since they usually don't, but who knows.