website statistics

Poll 51/100 | Your personal Top 3

1. My top 3 sports in Tokyo are basketball (all 4 events), swimming and diving 

2. My suport for :SLO:MNE and :GRE

3. My fave olympians of all time are :ITA Federica Pelegrini, :SWESarah Sjöström and :SRB Jasna Šekarić from Summer and :CRO Janica Kostelić frim Winter Games

3 events - Athletics (all events but men's 100m - yeah, I'm that guy!), mountain bike and track cycling

3 countries - Would it be fair to select :SWE when Denmark is afterall my main country? :p Other than that I'll go with :IRL , :NOR (but only in the summer ;) ) and :NZL 

3 All time favourites (well, I'm keeping it to the times I remember) - Therese Alshammar (:SWE), Peter Gade (:DEN) and Andreas Thorkildsen (:NOR)

1. The men's 50k race walk, the men's mountainbike race and.....the men's road race, maybe. Not sure about the third option.

2. Any small nation which can make history in some form or another, and just small nations/teams in general, because cheering for big nations is boring..

3. Noriaki Kasai far and away in first place, Felix Sanchez, Gerard van Velde.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 04/06/2021 at 20:14, Dnl said:

Look I could told you about how the sport has increased in popularity over the last 2 years and how 3 new pitches are being built or renovated and how the field in Misgav is a place for Druze Arabs and Jewish kids to get together and play and bond over being all Israelis, and I could tell you how they are all thrilled about the National team and how the fact that it’s the first team since 1976 that going to the Olympics so the whole country is looking forward to cheer them up, but hey clearly you know everything with your borderline comments and pathetic try to make sad point that is false narratives and unwitting and unfunny 

Admit it -the so called Israeli baseball team is an all American team of people who happen to be Jewish 

Maybe in theory the Vatican could field a similar team of American Catholics 

Actions like this are making a mockery of the Olympics 

4 hours ago, rajiv said:

Admit it -the so called Israeli baseball team is an all American team of people who happen to be Jewish 

Maybe in theory the Vatican could field a similar team of American Catholics 

Actions like this are making a mockery of the Olympics 

i'll ask you this ,what makes you indian for that matter and if an Indian is born in the UK for example or even in the KASHMIR reigon, whats makes american an american?, and if an Indian is born in the US is he has to choose nationality or can he has both?, Israel has a law based in 1950 "the law of return" in order to play for the team you must be an Israeli citizen and the *entire team* has one, this are the facts i'm sorry that no one said in 1950 "listen let's drop this law because Rajiv from inida is not keen about it"  your country has the 2nd largest population and yet currently les then a 100 athleats Q, and the fact India and Israel had the same ammount of Medals in Rio, while you had 124 athleats, you complain about Israel having "too much american" Italy "bringing asian for table tennis" and yet some how it will not earase the fact that it is rather for you to focus on your own problems in order to improve, rather crying about everyone else...

So i will not admit something false they are all Israelis by law israeli and by the IOC's

*edit note* I really like India and has nothing against it, the opposite is true, and I’ll use to apologise if anyone got offended by anything I wrote, but the constant criticism that was made ,is far more than should be acceptable here, as we all here for the common love of the Olympics games and our countries and wish them both the best so from here I wish India (and everyone else good luck at the games and hopefully improve from last games and get where you should be( but hopefully not on Israel’s expense ;)))

1.Which are the 3 events ( team or individual sports) you are looking forward to watch the most? 

Every Olympic Final is worth watching for me and every event that an Egyptian athlete participating in , but if i have to choose my favorite 3 i'd pick Athletics , Archery and Weightlifting alongside with Swimming ofc , u can add show jumping to this list especially with high hopes of our Egyptian team 

2.If you were asked to support 3 other nations at the Olympics apart from your own, what would they be? 

Germany without doubt , i used to Support China just to beat the US for 1st place of medals table :D , All African countries are on my list ofc and Jamaica in Athletics 

3.Who are your 3 favourite all time Olympians? 

Very tough question , but ofc Phelps are among this list , Bolt and Karam Gaber ( Wrestler ) 

I'm a bit late, but definitely a great poll!

1.Which are the 3 events ( team or individual sports) you are looking forward to watch the most?

Athletics (all events), mountainbiking and track cycling (esp. men's team sprint!)

2.If you were asked to support 3 other nations at the Olympics apart from your own, what would they be? 

:ITA Italy and :FRA France mostly, I guess I'll pick :BEL for the third.

3.Who are your 3 favourite all time Olympians? 

:NED Dutch: Pieter van den Hoogenband (swimming), Epke Zonderland (gymnastics) and Ireen Wust (speed skating). If non-Olympian athletes also counted, I would've gone with Arjen Robben (cutting inside) as well.

International: :KEN Eliud Kipchoge (marathon), :BEL Nafissatou Thiam (heptathlon) and :FRA Kevin Mayer (decathlon)

7 hours ago, phelps said:

guys! thank you so much for having me among your all time favourites! I really appreciate that...:yikes:

just kidding...:lol: :rofl:

Sorry, I like you but I think you're one of the most overrated Olympic athletes ever :d 

Nothing personal, you know.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!