website statistics

Sailing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

Totallympics

13/19 quota places are available to someone like Autenrieth. That's quite impressive, given the lack of depth 470 classes have.

So, just maybe, Autenrieth should worry about his own qualification rather than expect to gain reallocation... :whistle:

#banbestmen

52 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah that’s the biggest loophole with US citizenship. If I really wanted to, I could train for cross country skiing the next four years, and then announce my intention to compete for USVI having never stepped foot in the territory once.

There is an idea. Why not try ? :p

25 minutes ago, dcro said:

13/19 quota places are available to someone like Autenrieth. That's quite impressive, given the lack of depth 470 classes have.

So, just maybe, Autenrieth should worry about his own qualification rather than expect to gain reallocation... :whistle:

Sry, that was just not the point of my comment.

15 minutes ago, intoronto said:

There is an idea. Why not try ? :p

I already have enough Totallympians upset with me the way it is :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah that’s the biggest loophole with US citizenship. If I really wanted to, I could train for cross country skiing the next four years, and then announce my intention to compete for USVI having never stepped foot in the territory once.

February 2026

Spoiler

image.png

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

February 2026

Hide contents

image.png

Careful what you wish for :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela