website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Rowing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, the spanish federation decided not to send several boats to the World Championships and have them focusing instead in the final qualification regatta......

Here's the new version of the qualification table, in case 2019 World Championship results are used by World Rowing   EVENT "AMERICAS REGATTA" "ASIA & OCEANIA

After a brief message exchange with @intoronto, I did this small sim about what would happen if World Rowing uses last year World Championships results to fill the remaining spots.   I ranke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, dodge said:

Rowing Ireland has been informed that the Olympic qualifying regatta has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled. 

They’re waiting on info from world rowing as to how final places will be allocated 

https://www.rowingireland.ie/olympic-qualification-regatta-and-world-cup-iii-cancelled/

Published on World rowing as well. I assume they will use 2018 WCH results. I don’t think they have any other option if the Games are to be held as planned (which I doubt)