website statistics

Rowing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

:RUS members of quadruple sculls squad Nikita Morgachov and Pavel Sorin tested positive for Meldonium during the June training camp. Not sure what that means for Russia's crew. Probably just replace both member by someone else?

I am shocked I tell you Shocked. After coming from nowhere to qualify 4 boats at the final Regatta.?

15 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

:RUS members of quadruple sculls squad Nikita Morgachov and Pavel Sorin tested positive for Meldonium during the June training camp. Not sure what that means for Russia's crew. Probably just replace both member by someone else?

I don't think so. These late doping offenses (after the entries deadline), usually result with their nations not being allowed to name substitutes. Sort of a punishment for entering dopers to begin with.

#banbestmen

16 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Lithuanian women's double just replaced one of their rowers, but in 2016 Russia had to forfeit some rowing quotas. I guess we will see what happens.

18 hours ago, dcro said:

I don't think so. These late doping offenses (after the entries deadline), usually result with their nations not being allowed to name substitutes. Sort of a punishment for entering dopers to begin with.

in the Olympic team submitted by ROC they were replaced however

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela