bestmen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Serena won her 1st match since returning to tennis courts this year , as she defeated Czarina Diaz in IW 1st round , she'll play kiki bertens in 2nd Rd

And has a good chance of playing Venus in round 3 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

but she won't have easy times against bertens whom won't surprise me if she won :mumble:

Yeah, Bertens and her three wins this year are a force to be reckoned with :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, Bertens and her three wins this year are a force to be reckoned with :p 

Serena isn't in a good form yet , so even Bertens with her 3 wins this season can defeat her :d let's see , personally i want Serena to win as much as possible here 

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Serena isn't in a good form yet , so even Bertens with her 3 wins this season can defeat her :d let's see , personally i want Serena to win as much as possible here 

Bertens is very good on clay. Surface in Indian Wells in previous years was giving me vibes of clay. Slow, suited for spin and high bouncing. But I am not sure in what state the surface is now, so it can be one-way match with Serena dominating again. 

I would like to see both Serena and Vika going deep here. Serena most likely will. She is such inspiration. Just to see her playing against Diyas today was great feeling, watching a legend of the game.