website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

1 hour ago, Oldira said:

She's not listed on the Start List for Pre event training tomorrow.

:mumble:She was there in the entry list. I am seeing some changes in other events as well. Seems we can’t trust the entry list. :facepalm:

18 hours ago, Agger said:

That was what I thought as well. Maybe I just misunderstood @Fly_like_a_don :)

Oh well I believed Finland didn't win a olympic quota in any event  then saw they did in the shotgun event. 

Good that issf wc is happening now and not in april or may as the 2nd wave is gripping the country with 60% of total cases daily from Maharashtra. 

31 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Overall. You qualify an athlete in any event, through any means (ranking, competition, tripartite or even reallocation), you are ineligible for any more reallocations.

And the reallocations are done based on World Rankings? 

Nations like Malta, Macedonia, Oman, Nicaragua ,Bhutan, Nepal, Aruba, Myanmar, Belgium,Ireland, Senegal, Montenegro, Iraq, Bolivia,  etc are some of the nations who will probably join the qualified list through reallocations or tripartite invitation accordingly. 

Can't say all of the above but around 40-50% of above

Steffen Olsen of :DEN is the top ranked athlete in 50x3 Men. If he wins the European quota, ranking quota will go to Jan Lochbihler of :SUI 

Ziva Dvorsak of :SLO is the top ranked athlete in 50x3 Women. If she wins the European quota, ranking quota will go to Arina Altukhova of :KAZ 

Agate Rasmane of :LAT is the top ranked athlete in 25m Pistol Women. If she wins the European quota, ranking quota will go to Samantha Karen Quezada of :MEX