website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

I am not on expert on Shooting at all but looking at the Womens Trap it would seem that POLAND will get the World Ranking Spot and that IRELAND should get the reallocation spot?

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Oldira said:

I am not on expert on Shooting at all but looking at the Womens Trap it would seem that POLAND will get the World Ranking Spot and that IRELAND should get the reallocation spot?

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

No no trap event is not done here depends on what is the position of the best unqualified shooter here

7 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

France will not have a quota in the Olympic ranking of the 50 m 3 position rifle or reallocation?

Out of Finland(2 shooters in finals) , Denmark and Switzerland the ranking quota and the reallocation will be distributed 

France has opportunity in european qualifiers 

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

No no trap event is not done here depends on what is the position of the best unqualified shooter here

Thanks. Its likely that CYPRUS,KUWAIT OR TURKEY will pad IRELAND this week in Delhi.  Strange that Aoife Gormally did not compete there.

27 minutes ago, Oldira said:

Thanks. Its likely that CYPRUS,KUWAIT OR TURKEY will pad IRELAND this week in Delhi.  Strange that Aoife Gormally did not compete there.

As far as I remember Aoife Gormally is competing here

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Out of Finland(2 shooters in finals) , Denmark and Switzerland the ranking quota and the reallocation will be distributed 

France has opportunity in european qualifiers 

Can they get reallocated quotas? Not just non-qualified countries (in shooting in general)?