website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

1 hour ago, dcro said:

European 10 m qualifier moved to Osijek. To be held concurrently with shotgun and 25/50 m qualifiers in May.

If we don't get one quota out of this, I will be mad...

Actually ranking being used for qualification is better for us. 
then we would have a 2nd quota in trap (I think) , which is the most probable for us anyway. In all the other disciplines our chances are minimal anyway, 

maybe Osijek should just cancel one week before ?

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Jose Luis said:

The New Delhi shooting World Cup shotting is the last world cup to score for the olympic ranking? https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/worldranking/2021_wc_new_delhi.ashx

the changwon world cup has been canceled, maybe bakou's for the ranking

1 hour ago, Jose Luis said:

For the ranking only the points of Delhi will be added, then the ranking will be closed. 

By my calculations, Taeyun Nam of :KOR will win the ranking quota for 10m Air Rifle Men. 

For 10m Air Rifle Women, it is between Germany and Poland depending on tomorrow’s final and European qualifiers. 

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

By my calculations, Taeyun Nam of :KOR will win the ranking quota for 10m Air Rifle Men. 

For 10m Air Rifle Women, it is between Germany and Poland depending on tomorrow’s final and European qualifiers. 

Norway has actually the pass in women 10m rifle, tomorrow Poland can take it, Germany is out of contention