website statistics

Men's 3x3 Basketball FIBA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Adriano said:

Every athlete /team  which I Like will not go to Tokio, but we must have a relay in swimming :( Robak (taekwondo), Rzeszutek (diving), Wojcianiec (show jumping),  Dyjas (table tennis) Natan (rowing), Matkowska and brothers Baran (wrestling), now basketball team. For me Tokio can be cancelled. 

Our team coach have said m some weeks ago that we are very well prepared and we will qualify already in Graz but we should be careful during match against Mongolia because its "only one team" against which we have problems. So, this loss isnt surprise at all and you shouldnt say that we will not qualify in this sport.

Wojaniec still have chance to qualify in show jumping if Ukrainians will not fullfil their MER's what isnt sure. It would be such justice of what happened with Stemler before Rio.

When was it when Mongolia had all those dozens and dozens of tournaments with always the same handful of players? Last year or 2019 already? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

How surprising. The Netherlands is good at a sport, it becomes Olympic, and goodbye Netherlands :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

How surprising. The Netherlands is good at a sport, it becomes Olympic, and goodbye Netherlands :p 

I know how you feel :)

You have still chance in the last tournament, probably better chance than Poland (if Latvia qualify).

Yeah, Netherlands was always at the top of this sport. But being such a great basketball nation gives them another shot for qualifying :p

Slovenia beating Qatar comfortably also means that we have France set at no1 and Slovenia as no2 in group C. 

Big win for Poland over Brazil and just to make things more complicated Mongolia loses to Czechs. So now, final two games are huge with even Turkey having some sort of chance if they beat Poland. But Poland is through with the win for sure. And that would mean that Mongolia vs Brazil would be an elimination game. 

On 26/05/2021 at 13:08, Adriano said:

Every athlete /team  which I Like will not go to Tokio, but we must have a relay in swimming :( Robak (taekwondo), Rzeszutek (diving), Wojcianiec (show jumping),  Dyjas (table tennis) Natan (rowing), Matkowska and brothers Baran (wrestling), now basketball team. For me Tokio can be cancelled. 

I think you wrote the obituary of this 3x3 team a little too early.

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I think you wrote the obituary of this 3x3 team a little too early.

In this shape of the team, I still do not believe in the winning of quarter-finals with France ??.  But congratulation for this battle. More will be suprise