website statistics

Swimming Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

vinipereira

:SVK Samorin 2021/04/30

:CZE Jan Šefl - 100m Butterfly - 51,89s 

New Czech record and A Standart for Tokyo. 

After missing all Beijing 2008, London 2012 and Rio 2016 by very little, this is what he deserves more than anybody. Big congrats!

17yo Krzysztof Chmielewski qualified on 200m butterfly today at Polish Championships with time 1:56.28.

And now I have question, if an nation (like Poland) have qualified to Tokyo a relays (in this case I mean both men and women 4x100m freestyle relays), but no one of those swimmers who are set to compete in relays didn't achieved any standard for individual race can still compete in individual race? Or have to achieve at least standard B?

On 01/05/2021 at 23:45, rybak said:

17yo Krzysztof Chmielewski qualified on 200m butterfly today at Polish Championships with time 1:56.28.

And now I have question, if an nation (like Poland) have qualified to Tokyo a relays (in this case I mean both men and women 4x100m freestyle relays), but no one of those swimmers who are set to compete in relays didn't achieved any standard for individual race can still compete in individual race? Or have to achieve at least standard B?

he/she has to achieve at least the B standard...

if you want to start 2 swimmers in the individual event, then they both have to achieve the A standard...

Folks, does anyone have a link for the latest relay rankings? I know it will change rapidly, particularly with the European championships in May, but I see them mentioned a bit and I can't find them

58 minutes ago, dodge said:

Folks, does anyone have a link for the latest relay rankings? I know it will change rapidly, particularly with the European championships in May, but I see them mentioned a bit and I can't find them

https://www.fina.org/swimming/rankings?gender=M&distance=100&stroke=FREESTYLE_RELAY&poolConfiguration=SCM&year=all&startDate=03%2F01%2F2019&endDate=&timesMode=BEST_TIMES&regionId=all&countryId=

this is good for me, you just have to filter particular relay and 50m pool and in advanced filters - you can set the qualifying period from 01/03/2019 till now

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

https://www.fina.org/swimming/rankings?gender=M&distance=100&stroke=FREESTYLE_RELAY&poolConfiguration=SCM&year=all&startDate=03%2F01%2F2019&endDate=&timesMode=BEST_TIMES&regionId=all&countryId=

this is good for me, you just have to filter particular relay and 50m pool and in advanced filters - you can set the qualifying period from 01/03/2019 till now

Thanks, I wasn't using the filters correctly!

• 2 weeks later...