website statistics

Surfing ISA World Games 2021

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Laraja said:

If Hiroto Ohhara qualifies, Shun Murakami will lose his quota from 2019 like Shino Matsuda did today.

If Shun Murakami qualifies, he will discard the quota from 2019, and it will be reallocated to Rio Waida.

So basically Rio Waida is going to Tokyo and now Murakami is in danger? I just wake up and still can’t process the recent posts :lol: 

@OlympicIRL @Griff88

I have just realized that Rio Waida :INA is already qualified.

Because doesnt matter if Shun or Hiroto will qualify... Japan will discard the quota from 2019 and it will be reallocated to Waida...

Haha sry, this systems always makes me get confused :lol:

9 hours ago, Benolympique said:

ok yes we have many islands all over the world: La Reunion, Guadeloupe, Tahiti and French Polynesia, Martinique, Guyana French, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Martin and Saint Bathélémy bring us lots of athletes;

nice places! ;)

1 hour ago, Laraja said:

Final Results

1- Joan Duru :FRA

2- Kanoa Igarashi :JPN

3- Jeremy Flores :FRA 

4- Hiroto Ohhara :JPN

Thanks Laraja for the great work and the regular updates. It was the first time I watched surfing and I think it is a great sport and especially I like the tournament mode. :thumbup:

@Laraja

What is the Aloha Cup and why wasn't it held this time but in 2019?

Also, could it be some nations didn't take it seriously? The team results look strange, there's no way USA and Brazil are ranked that low but it was mentioned before some Brazilians abandoned early.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.