website statistics

Sprint Canoeing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

Just now, Benolympique said:

France Qualified K4 500 Men's ??? i don't understand

I think Dostal' s quota in k1 is given back and France needed only 1 quota to qualify k4, but now there are France' s quotas in k1 200 and k2 1000 that have to be given back, so in my opinion also Czech Republic and probably Italy  could qualify k4 men. 

Just now, Andry84 said:

I think Dostal' s quota in k1 is given back and France needed only 1 quota to qualify k4, but now there are France' s quotas in k1 200 and k2 1000 that have to be given back, so in my opinion also Czech Republic and probably Italy  could qualify k4 men. 

France most definitely didn't get K4 quota, even with that logic. Their K2 athlete were not part of K4.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

France most definitely didn't get K4 quota, even with that logic. Their K2 athlete were not part of K4.

Yes I thought one of his k2 athlete was over k4, but in theory with Dostal's quota back is what they need to fill the k4. 

If I'm counting everything as the ICF will, these are the reallocations:
- K1 200 women - Hungary and Portugal

- K4 500 women - Russia, Denmark, Japan

- C2 500 women - Japan

- K4 500 men - France

- C2 1000 men - Czech Republic

As I have really nothing to do at the moment, I tried giving a chance to understand the qualification system and the realloation system, and this is what I think the results are:

Men's Kayak events:

Only :CZE has to reallocate a quota in K1 1000 and :BLR gets it

Women's Kayak events:

:NZL and :DEN reallocate a quota in K1 200 and :HUN and :POR get them, according to first rule of reallocation (K1 x K1)

:BLR (3 quotas), :FRA (2) :POL (2)  :UKR (2) and :NZL (1) reallocate a total of 10 quotas according to second rule, so :RUS and :DEN obtain a K4 quota, while :CHN obtains a K2 quota. As a consequence of this, :DEN loses its quota in K1 500 which goes to :SWE

Men's Canoe events:

:BRA loses its quota in C1 which goes to :BLR

Women's Canoe events:

:CHI loses its quota in C1 which goes to :POL

Just now, AlFHg said:

As I have really nothing to do at the moment, I tried giving a chance to understand the qualification system and the realloation system, and this is what I think the results are:

Men's Kayak events:

Women's Kayak events:

:NZL and :DEN reallocate a quota in K1 200 and :HUN and :POR get them, according to first rule of reallocation (K1 x K1)

:BLR (3 quotas), :FRA (2) :POL (2)  :UKR (2) and :NZL (1) reallocate a total of 10 quotas according to second rule, so :RUS and :DEN obtain a K4 quota, while :CHN obtains a K2 quota. As a consequence of this, :DEN loses its quota in K1 500 which goes to :SWE

Men's Canoe events:

:BRA loses its quota in C1 which goes to :BLR

Women's Canoe events:

Spain has won 7 quotas, has to return 1

27 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Men's Kayak events:

Women's Kayak events:

Men's Canoe events:

:BRAloses its quota in C1 which goes to :BLR

Women's Canoe events:

This is the questionable one, because we don't exactly know what "filling a C2 boat" means, and Czech Republic only needs one more quota to fill their C2 boat, because Martin Fuksa already has one from C1.