website statistics

Women's 3x3 Basketball FIBA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

Totallympics

More than a minute to go and 18-13 Belarus, which is the maximum it can be for the Netherlands :p 

No way it'll remain scoreless from now on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And there's Belarus' 19th point. The Netherlands is headed to Hungary next week.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:FRA had a wonderfull match against :GER , with many 2-points shots, but after it was an ugly match agains :INA . I hope this match was so ugly because of lack of motivation. 

In QF, I hope our girls will remember which team has eliminated them in WC 2019 and will take a revenge :) @Vektor

4 minutes ago, EupenM said:

:FRA had a wonderfull match against :GER , with many 2-points shots, but after it was an ugly match agains :INA . I hope this match was so ugly because of lack of motivation. 

In QF, I hope our girls will remember which team has eliminated them in WC 2019 and will take a revenge :) @Vektor

We clearly had the weaker group and we didn't have a "perfect" game so far, your team seemed more sharp against Germany. I think you are the favorites, but it can be really close. It would probably be a more fair outcome if you qualify tomorrow and then we qualify in Debrecen as I feel like both France and Hungary should be in Tokyo. At the very least I can say that we don't deserve the quota if we can't even qualify in Debrecen, you on the other hand got a terrible draw and this is your only chance.