website statistics

Skateboarding WS Dew Tour 2021

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, Laraja said:

@Benolympique

10th place for Charlotte Hym at women's street. good result for her to get points to the Olympic Ranking.

She was benefited by abandoment of Japanese team, because their coach tested positive for covid

but she is not yet qualified?

15 hours ago, Laraja said:

@Agger Danish Skateboarding Federation organized a national championship in 2021 on May 9th. Rune won the competition and changed that points from the tournament in 2019...

But he didn't qualify to semifinal today, and two guys behind him did it. Elias Nilsen :NOR and Andy Anderson :CAN (with the second position)... so it will very close for him.

I tried to calculate the possibilities for him. He will lose this quota if TWO of those things happens:

Jack Fardell :AUS gets the final

Jericho Francisco  :PHI gets the final

Hampus Winberg :SWE gets the final

Karl Berglind :SWE gets the final

Andy Anderson :CAN gets top 16

Elias Nilsen :NOR gets top 16

Following the semi with half an eye. Aren't they working out for Rune?

3 hours ago, Laraja said:

@Benolympique

10th place for Charlotte Hym at women's street. good result for her to get points to the Olympic Ranking.

She was benefited by abandoment of Japanese team, because their coach tested positive for covid

Oh, it may cause that Japanese skaters will miss wch

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

@Agger

Sry, but maybe my calculations may be wrong :facepalm:Only for men's park, women's park looks everything right.

I am still trying to understand what I did to get that result... I ranked the skateboarders again, and the pontuation changed just a little bit...

So, basically, TOP 16 for Andy Anderson, and Elias Nilsen should TOP 15... all the others should get the final as I mentioned previously...

Looks Only Andy Anderson will get that, and I bet that Rune will take the last quota... but let's wait the competition come back from the rain stop, and then I can do the counts again.

So, Men's Park semifinal finished, I could make the counts again, and I believe those are the qualified Skateboarders:

1- Heimana Reynolds :USA

2- Luiz Francisco :BRA

3- Cory Juneau :USA

4- Pedro Barros :BRA

5- Keegan Palmer :AUS

6- Pedro Quintas :BRA

7- Ivan Federico :ITA

8- Oskar Rozenberg :SWE

9- Steven Piniero :PUR

10- Alessandro Mazzara :ITA

11- Vicent Matheron :FRA

12- Jaime Mateu :ESP

13- Kieran Wooley :AUS

14- Ayumu Hirano :JPN

15- Tyler Edtmayer :GER

16- Danny Leon :ESP

17- Andy Anderson :CAN

18- Rune Glifberg :DEN

19- Dallas Oberholtzer :RSA

There's still one quota to be decided at final among americans Jagger Eaton, Thomas Schaar and Tate Carew.

It's important to mention here that the Japanese Kensuke Sasaoka, the first under the line, still can overtake Rune Glifberg if the Japanese Skateboarding Federation organizes another national championship and if Kensuke get second position or better.

21 minutes ago, Laraja said:

So, Men's Park semifinal finished, I could make the counts again, and I believe those are the qualified Skateboarders:

1- Heimana Reynolds :USA

2- Luiz Francisco :BRA

3- Cory Juneau :USA

4- Pedro Barros :BRA

5- Keegan Palmer :AUS

6- Pedro Quintas :BRA

7- Ivan Federico :ITA

8- Oskar Rozenberg :SWE

9- Steven Piniero :PUR

10- Alessandro Mazzara :ITA

11- Vicent Matheron :FRA

12- Jaime Mateu :ESP

13- Kieran Wooley :AUS

14- Ayumu Hirano :JPN

15- Tyler Edtmayer :GER

16- Danny Leon :ESP

17- Andy Anderson :CAN

18- Rune Glifberg :DEN

19- Dallas Oberholtzer :RSA

There's still one quota to be decided at final among americans Jagger Eaton, Thomas Schaar and Tate Carew.

It's important to mention here that the Japanese Kensuke Sasaoka, the first under the line, still can overtake Rune Glifberg if the Japanese Skateboarding Federation organizes another national championship and if Kensuke get second position or better.

I'm a bit confused by the qualification. According to wikipedia there are 3 spots up for grabs at the World Championship - are we just assuming that those will come from the 19 you posted?

31 minutes ago, james89 said:

I'm a bit confused by the qualification. According to wikipedia there are 3 spots up for grabs at the World Championship - are we just assuming that those will come from the 19 you posted?

Worlds Championship for park was cancelled. WS hasn't announced anything about changes on qualification system, but some NOCs, like the brazilian, has already confirmed quotas directly from the ranking. So we assume that the ranking will be the only way of qualification for Park.