website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2021

Totallympics

What's with Goffin :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Excellent and clear statement. Too bad social media is then filled with pathetic people bashing her, probably out of a sort of frustration that she actually has a talent for something, while they don't have the ability to do anything else but doing nothing and sitting on their ass bitching about everything. I guess that's a quality too.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Getting older and irrelevant :coffee:

Well yeah, but ranked 13th one might assume he's not suddenly that bad.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Excellent and clear statement. Too bad social media is then filled with pathetic people bashing her, probably out of a sort of frustration that she actually has a talent for something, while they don't have the ability to do anything else but doing nothing and sitting on their ass bitching about everything. I guess that's a quality too.

Seeking twitter mob approval is the LAST thing any pro athlete from the spotlight should do. Unless Osaka lives in some sort of yes men bubble that is.

As for "clear & excellent", well, she must be paying a lot of money for people to write such statement so they better be worth it. It's like those politicians who never write their own speeches to begin with :p

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That fact that she's still pushing for change in this statement tells me that she still doesn't understand the situation. The system isn't broken, she is, mentally. Professional sport simply isn't for those who can't deal with the pressure that comes with it. She has to come to terms with it and either try to improve with the help of psychologists, or she needs to retire before her depression becomes worse. You can say that it's not fair, but hey, that's just how sports work. Some careers are cut short because they were born with some physical defect, the same can true for some athletes who don't have the right personality / mental traits for it. 

47 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:UKR Marta Kostyuk dumps out :ESP Garbine Muguruza 6-1 6-4.

Teenagers on the rise! Kostyuk can obviously go places in the future.

She is so talented . I love her play too much , she is more smart than Svitolina