website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2021

Totallympics

19 minutes ago, Vektor said:

This and the 2019 Wimbledon final will likely decide that Djokovic will have the most GS wins once they all finish their careers. 

Nah, Federer was already gifting him Wimbledon's in 2014-2015 (among other Slams), 2019 was just the cherry. That 2015/16 stretch is the one that propelled him in the GOAT race.  

41 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Nah, Federer was already gifting him Wimbledon's in 2014-2015 (among other Slams), 2019 was just the cherry. That 2015/16 stretch is the one that propelled him in the GOAT race.  

I mean, these last two wins would still make difference, it would be Fed and Nadal with 21 and Djokovic with 17. There would maybe still be some doubt about Djokovic going over the other two in terms of GS wins. But now that question is pretty much settled. 

12 hours ago, George_D said:

what do you see happening in women's final?

This is hard to predict. No. 32 vs No. 33, I think it's the first time when both finalists are out of top 30. I would say Krejcikova will win 2-1. Anyway, this will be fun to watch:d I'm sorry for Sakkari to be honest. He missed a great chance to win RG this year.