website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2021

Totallympics

58 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

iga can be the one , it doesn't mean that she lost this year that it's the end of the world , she can return stronger next year talking about clay , ofc on hard courts we have Osaka who can eat anybody alive , for grass after Serena and Venus there's none 

Kvitova should be #1 Wimbledon favorite but she's very incosistent in the last few years. And I have no idea why Pliskova never reached QF there given her serve potential. That's a real head-scratcher for me and she's kinda past-prime already.

Krejcikova/Siniakova win women's doubles 64 62.

Krejcikova becomes first player since Mary Pierce in 2000 to win RG in both singles & doubles. Also first player not named Williams to win GS singles/doubles at the same tournament in XXI century.

I feel very sorry for Tsitsipas :( He deserved to win and things were going great, but allez. As we all know for years now, no one can beat the Big 3 at the GSs (especially generations after them), no matter how much they try, or what the situations have been.  Everyone should just be waiting for them to retire, but the way things are going, it won't be for another 4-5 years. :d