website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2021

Totallympics

4 hours ago, rybak said:

Pablo Andujar just throwed out Dominic Thiem already in first round! :yikes:

Angelique Kerber lost already too, with Anhelina Kalinina :hairpull:

Sadly Kerber is totally past-prime. She could well retire at the end of the season or next year at worst.

Meanwhile :POL Hubert Hurkacz lost in five sets to someone called  :NED Botic van Zandschulp  :crazy:  I bet even @heywoodu doesn't know who that guy is :lol:

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Sadly Kerber is totally past-prime. She could well retire at the end of the season or next year at worst.

Meanwhile :POL Hubert Hurkacz lost in five sets to someone called  :NED Botic van Zandschulp  :crazy:  I bet even @heywoodu doesn't know who that guy is :lol:

Hubert is so irregular player, in one week he can lost to no-name, in another he can win Masters 1000 tournament and later can lost again against someone ranked under top100 :facepalm:

38 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Why wouldn't I know the second best Dutch male tennis player at the moment? :p 

He's not exactly a star, but one of the many, many players who sometimes appears left or right for a match or two. I wouldn't recognize him face to face, but that goes for probably at least 180 of the other 199 top-200 players.

Is Hurkacz ranked that much higher? His name sounds sort of familiar, but that's about it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

28 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He's not exactly a star, but one of the many, many players who sometimes appears left or right for a match or two. I wouldn't recognize him face to face, but that goes for probably at least 180 of the other 199 top-200 players.

Is Hurkacz ranked that much higher? His name sounds sort of familiar, but that's about it :d 

Well, he is ranked right now in top20 of the ranking, his the highest place was #16 :d 

29 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Don't tell me Robin Haase is still the Dutch #1? :lol: At this rate Paul Haarhuis would probably still be Top 10 if he was active ;)