• Taybe Yusein (Bulgaria)
    • Yukako Kawai (Japan)
    • Iryna (Ukraine)
    • Anastasija (Latvia)
    • Marwa Amri (Tunisia)
    • Adeniyi (Nigeria)
    • Aisuluu Tynybekova (Kyrgyzstan)
    • Any other

-57kg: gold for :JPN Japan, Silver for :USA USA and the it's a coin toss, everything will depend on the draw...my picks "just to play" are :BLR Belarus and :MDA Moldova...imho the 3rd and 4th best girls in this class...

-62kg: :BUL Bulgaria's Huseyn is the best in this class, I hope she can show it on the mat...

then my pick for silver goes to the current world champion and :KGZ Kyrgyzstan's best hope for a medal, Tynybekova...for bronze, once again the draw will be a key factor, but my picks go to :JPN Japan's Kawai and :RUS Russia's Chumikova ("any other" in the poll)...

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/05/2021 at 17:49, phelps said:

57kg: gold for :JPN Japan, Silver for :USA USA and the it's a coin toss, everything will depend on the draw..

Nope it won't. No one can beat Odunayo Adekuoroye of Nigeria. Kawaii may have minute chance but still no. Helen Maroulis lol she is not even gonna medal. She should look to improve her attitude and stop arguing  after losing that badly to Odunayo, the gold medal favorite. 

On 16/05/2021 at 17:49, phelps said:

62kg: :BUL Bulgaria's Huseyn is the best in this class, I hope she can show it on the mat..

She absolutely isn't may be 10th or 11th best out of 16. Tynybekova is good and so are a few other wrestlers. 

Another athlete people are neglecting is Marwa Amri of Tunisia. She's coming back to form and could pretty well challenge a medal (more than the Bulgarian) 

Poland Open definitely has thrown some light over what to expect from wrestlers

Helen Maroulis losing 13-0 in 4 minutes and arguing with Odunayo as if she deserved win was the funniest thing. Odunayo did try to be cool and console Helen, but that arrogant American girl! 

11 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

She absolutely isn't may be 10th or 11th best out of 16. Tynybekova is good and so are a few other wrestlers. 

Another athlete people are neglecting is Marwa Amri of Tunisia. She's coming back to form and could pretty well challenge a medal (more than the Bulgarian) 

Hmmm, Taybe has 14 medals from Worlds/Euros, but okey :lol: Take Sastin out and she probably has more medals than the rest combined. The most important thing is that she is fully healthy, unlike these past 2 years. 

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Hmmm, Taybe has 14 medals from Worlds/Euros, but okey :lol: Take Sastin out and she probably has more medals than the rest combined. The most important thing is that she is fully healthy, unlike these past 2 years. 

What matters is form and she isn't gonna medal at Tokyo unless she gets a lucky draw.