website statistics

Shooting ESC European Championships 2021

George_D

2 hours ago, Vektor said:

A lot of eligible athletes for the quotas in the women's 10m air rifle after relay 1 (I am not sure if anyone is good enough to qualify for the final in relay 2)

:SLO  Dvorsak

:NOR  Duestad

:ITA  Caccarello

:FRA  Muller

:HUN  Dénes

:POL  Szutko

Relay 2 is only about athletes out of the European Championships (looking for MQS and/or reserves for the actual competition allowed to have a training session)...

p.s it's Ceccarello...;)

1 minute ago, phelps said:

Relay 2 is only about athletes out of the European Championships (looking for MQS and/or reserves for the actual competition allowed to have a training session)...

Well, the Belgian from Relay 2 is 6th in the overall live ranking, so that must count in the competition... right? :d

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Well, the Belgian from Relay 2 is 6th in the overall live ranking, so that must count in the competition... right? :d

oh, yes...I didn't see the names below the MQS list...:facepalm:

those are actually in competition, too (meanwhile those with MQS beside their names are not, of course)...

however, the Belgian is the only one who made it to the final from the 2nd group...

I think :RUS and :GER already won the two quotas in men's 10m air pistol. The Russians can only take one quota and the other athletes in the final aren't eligible. 

Edit: Oh, ffs, only one quota in this event. 

Just now, Vektor said:

I think :RUS and :GER already won the two quotas in men's 10m air pistol. The Russians can only take one quota and the other athletes in the final aren't eligible. 

There is only one quota.

GER and 2x RUS (Chernousov is already qualified) for the Olympic tickets...

and since RUS can't get more than 1 (Chernousov's quota is just in this discipline), GER's quota is also safe...

so, it will be an all-Russia affair between Aristarkhov and Mukhametyanov for the last quota remaining...

my mistake, there's only 1 quota place available...