website statistics

Shooting ESC European Championships 2021

George_D

A lot of eligible athletes for the quotas in the women's 10m air rifle after relay 1 (I am not sure if anyone is good enough to qualify for the final in relay 2)

:SLO  Dvorsak

:NOR  Duestad

:ITA  Caccarello

:FRA  Muller

:HUN  Dénes

:POL  Szutko

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

A lot of eligible athletes for the quotas in the women's 10m air rifle after relay 1 (I am not sure if anyone is good enough to qualify for the final in relay 2)

:SLO  Dvorsak

:NOR  Duestad

:ITA  Caccarello

:FRA  Muller

:HUN  Dénes

:POL  Szutko

Slovénia and norway already qualified 

4 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Slovénia and norway already qualified 

Duested in 50m rifle, yes.  But Dvorsak only qualified as the best one left in the World Ranking. So if she qualifies here at the European Championships, it counts and someone else will qualify through the ranking.

1 hour ago, stepansevs said:

I think it Is too early, but how many athletes from one country can start in one discipline in Olympic Games? Only 2 or 3? Because CZE already has quota for 2 athletes for 50m which has NQS for 10m too. So if Hrckulak will qualify, can they start all of them (3athletes) in one discipline?

Well if Hrckulak is elligible to get quota since Czech Republic has none in 10m air rifle. If your federation wants to send 50m3P shooters here also, you can exchange quota in another event where you have not reached max quota limit but same gender

19 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Well if Hrckulak is elligible to get quota since Czech Republic has none in 10m air rifle. If your federation wants to send 50m3P shooters here also, you can exchange quota in another event where you have not reached max quota limit but same gender

Hmm. Interesting. Thanks. So if Hrckulak will earn the quota, i still think that Czech federation will send Hrckulak to olympics And we Will have 3 shooters in 10M rifle and 50m together. Maybe with one exception of skeet if current world Champion will not qualify. Maybe 25M Rapid fire pistol top. But i do not think so that Czech federation is opened to do these changes in qouta places.

But still Hrckulak needs to earne the spot. Otherwise, it Is only theory. So lets go! :-)

10 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

why hungary was downgraded for the final?

Hm, I don't see any difference for us. Poland on the other hand is out of the final, Belgium will have a chance for a quota. 

So 5 countries are up for 2 spots: :SLO  :ITA  :FRA  :HUN  :BEL 

4 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Hm, I don't see any difference for us. Poland on the other hand is out of the final, Belgium will have a chance for a quota. 

So 5 countries are up for 2 spots: :SLO  :ITA  :FRA  :HUN  :BEL 

yes I no longer saw the Hungarian but it was a beug