• Australia
    • Mexico
    • Russia
    • Poland
    • Netherlands
    • Germany
    • China

Can I enter Netherlands A, Netherlands B and Netherlands C for the men? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'd find it hard to believe Great Britain won't win a medal. If there's one nation where the years before the Olympics in specifically track cycling mean nothing..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I really really really hope The Netherlands will win this (men's), but I refuse to believe it. GB will be the best again at the right moment. 

For me as a sports fan, the Games are a success when the men win this gold!!

57 minutes ago, phelps said:

NED for gold and GBR and GER fighting for silver and bronze among the men...

much closer among the women...I picked GER, CHN and RUS, but frankly I don't even imagine in which order...

Germany won’t have a shot at winning a medal on the men’s side. The best possible outcome is a 6th place. On the women’s side anything but gold would be disappointing for Germany.

I think on the men’s side the Netherlands are a lock for gold, GB is a lock for silver and France/Australia will fight for bronze.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I have a strong feeling that GB may again dominate cycling . GB is just another team between Olympics but come Games time they are in a class of their own ,

Well this has been the pattern in the last few Games 

If China or Russia or  any other number of countries did this people would be very suspicious 

Maybe GB just has better chemists or friends in the right places but the shit thrown at them by suspicious onlookers just doesn't seem to stick .

or at least it has so far although I see even the UK authorities are becoming very suspicious of UK cycling 

It's all rather like the US and Lance Armstrong and CO although with a bigger budget and a very compliant Cycling body