website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2020

Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It's still high positions... artistic choreography was poor than BEL, AUT, ITA for me. Thanks to Carbonell for sure, she as a Spanish has a chance for bigger notes.  San Marino 13;/

San Marino was penalized too much by the jury for me. She deserved to qualify :(

Really embarrassing turn of events for the organizers: the underwater speakers didn't work properly, the duet tech final had to be stopped in the middle of the competition. The British pair was performing their tech program went it went all wrong. The event is postponed to Thursday. 

This is one of the biggest fuckups I have seen on an international sport event in Hungary...

Historic success for Naďa Daabousová, 7th place in singles is the best ever result of SVK Synchronized Artistic Swimming.

However the championships ended in a disappointment for our team, since the duet failed to qualify from the qualifiers, not good sign, since they lost to teams they were aiming to battle for Tokyo against in the final qualifier... :(

Another top 12 for our girls in technical Duet closed a relatively succesfull championship for us.

Basically except the disappointing 13th place in duet free, our team was finalist in all events. Hopefully Naďa and whoever will swim with her in Barcelona would be able to confirm their performance and qualify to Tokyo.