Men's Street 

Nyjah Huston :USA

Gustavo Ribeiro :POR

Aurelien Giraud :FRA

Vicent Milou :FRA

Yuto Horigome :JPN

Sora Shirai :JPN

Kelvin Hoefler :BRA

I can't even imagine Huston losing his place at Olympics, he only loses it if other three americans get podium. Hoefler also only with a very unlikely combination.

Matt Berger :CAN Yukito Aoki :JPN Shane O'Neill :AUS Manny Santiago :PUR Angelo Caro Narvaez :PER look very safe

Dashawn Jordan, Jamie Foy Jake Ilardi and Maurio Mccoy for two :USA quotas.

Ivan Monteiro, Carlos Ribeiro, Felipe Gustavo, Lucas Rabelo and Giovanni Viana for two :BRA quotas.

It means that three quotas are still in dispute. I believe all those countries are in contender to get it: :BEL:CAN:COL:SVK:AUS:GBR

The last spot will be for the best african, for now Brandon Valjalo :RSA is getting that, and I don't see this changing.

On 24/05/2021 at 17:21, Laraja said:

WS has updated its World Ranking and it is official, all athletes that I mentioned on Dew Tour thread are qualified...

Or maybe not all...

Rune Glifberg :DEN still can lose his quota if :JPN and :PHI organize national events. Kensuke Sasaoka needs at least the second place, and Jericho Francisco needs the victory.

For the women's, all skateboarders are 100% qualified, there isn't any girl on the ranking that still can overtake them.

Danish media (and Glifberg) claim that his qualification is secure

https://sport.tv2.dk/ovrig-sport/2021-06-01-dansk-ikon-jubler-46-arig-skal-vaere-med-til-at-skrive-ol-historie?fbclid=IwAR23uFl1tvT_LtagHg_lrjG4ov2kpv2f1gm0VHBhGtjce0weA19xywX4OgU 

52 minutes ago, Agger said:

Probably WS realized the mess that it would be a skateboarder qualifying after these last events, only adding points from NCH, and decided to just cut off this possobility.

As usual WS is a mess to inform their decisions, having an idea, they havent announced the cancellation of Park Worlds yet. We know that only through other medias.

But, good to Denmark and Rune, congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Tury 1st reserve in M Street. If anyone by any chance decline for whatever reason, the next qualified will be from the ranking, right ? I mean apart Africa obviously