website statistics

Triathlon Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

uk12points

Slovakia failed to qualify first time since 2008 :lol: Gajdošová was in last position during the wole last 2 weeks just to throw the quota in the very last race :d

I swear we will not even have 35 athletes, bunch of losers we are :lol:

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Slovakia failed to qualify first time since 2008 :lol: Gajdošová was in last position during the wole last 2 weeks just to throw the quota in the very last race :d

M file:///C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Temp/Olympic_simulationM20210614.pdf

W file:///C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Temp/Olympic_simulationF20210614-1.pdf

Linking to your local C-drive doesn't work very well outside of your computer :p 

Sad for Gajdosova though, losing your dream in the very last moments is a heartbreak situation :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

M file:///C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Temp/Olympic_simulationM20210614.pdf

W file:///C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Temp/Olympic_simulationF20210614-1.pdf

Now we know what kind of computer you use :p

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Linking to your local C-drive doesn't work very well outside of your computer :p 

Sad for Gajdosova though, losing your dream in the very last moments is a heartbreak situation :( 

Link:

https://www.triathlon.org/about/download_file/male_olympic_simulation

https://www.triathlon.org/about/download_file/female_olympic_simulation

They awarded 1 single tripartite in this sport to Syria and it was in expense of Slovakia :rofl: I can´t

Anyway I do not care too much, I know we are shitty in sport in general and probably do ot deserve the half of quotas we have (29 actually) but this first non-qualifed pattern is just hilarious

-MTB Cycling, the whole 3 years maintaing the last qualifying place to finish first under the line after the very last race because for god konws why super motivated Dasalu needed to finish in the 20th place like there would be tomorrow

-Street Sk8 Tury the whole time in qualifying position then crashed in the semifinal of the very last race to miss out

-Gamsjager in W Canoeing Sprint first non-qualified

-Gamsjager/Petrušová first non qualified in WK2 same sport

-Salkazanov (European champion for god sake) lost the last qualifying match ...

-Equestrian (Bugan) obviously first under the line but logically there no more chance that anyone else decline, but before there were no MERs or declined spots left and right lol

etc..etc.. I do not continue, because football 2nd half is about to start but Triathlon cabn be added to the list now too and just for fun in the both events haha

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

yeah, my bad did not realize that. sorry :p

M https://www.triathlon.org/about/download_file/male_olympic_simulation

https://www.triathlon.org/about/download_file/female_olympic_simulation

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

They awarded 1 single tripartite in this sport to Syria and it was in expense of Slovakia :rofl: I can´t

Anyway I do not care too much, I know we are shitty in sport in general and probably do ot deserve the half of quotas we have (29 actually) but this first non-qualifed pattern is just hilarious

-MTB Cycling, the whole 3 years maintaing the last qualifying place to finish first under the line after the very last race because for god konws why super motivated Dasalu needed to finish in the 20th place like there would be tomorrow

-Street Sk8 Tury the whole time in qualifying position then crashed in the semifinal of the very last race to miss out

-Gamsjager in W Canoeing Sprint first non-qualified

-Gamsjager/Petrušová first non qualified in WK2 same sport

-Salkazanov (European champion for god sake) lost the last qualifying match ...

-Equestrian (Bugan) obviously first under the line but logically there no more chance that anyone else decline, but before there were no MERs or declined spots left and right lol

etc..etc.. I do not continue, because football 2nd half is about to start but Triathlon cabn be added to the list now too and just for fun in the both events haha

Actually Syria quota had nothing to do with Slovakia missing out. Syria got a men's spot.