website statistics

Tennis Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

Wanderer

21 minutes ago, szy123 said:

I'm more surprised about Stefani/Pigossi as their rankings are looow

Yup, that's weird. If they are on, a lot of couples had to withdrew before. Like :CHI Seguel-Guarachi, a :MEX couple, a :GBR couple......

7 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

There is sth wrong with qualification in tennis, the document says 84 players per gender. How many players are already qualified? I think much more than 84, there are too many only double players qualified..... 

According to wikipedia, there are at least 33 only double athletes in the men's category.

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

:BOL:PER are both in it too.

Another :SVK player declined? :facepalm:@hckošice Who is the next in line? :coffee:

I said it when people mentioned Schmiedlová, we will not accept any new reallocations, NOC assembly made it clear, the only we accept were Swimming (which we was waiting for the inviations during that day and the next day we received 2 invitations) and in M Triathlon/M MTB (which sadly as can happen only in slovak events, suddenly this time no one returned quota)

so thats it. we are 41. was and is final.

There's one place left in the men's tournament and I believe it will be reallocation of european quota (as Machač would be last in the ranking now). So the highest ranked eligible players are ?? Marc-Andrea Huesler and ?? Illya Marchenko. 

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

6 hours ago, szy123 said:

There's one place left in the men's tournament and I believe it will be reallocation of european quota (as Machač would be last in the ranking now). So the highest ranked eligible players are ?? Marc-Andrea Huesler and ?? Illya Marchenko. 

Who? :lol: