28 minutes ago, Jur said:

#03 :ESP Rafa Nadal
#10 :ESP Roberto Bautista
#38 :ESP Albert Ramos
#64 :ESP Feliciano López
#69 :ESP Jaume Munar
#78 :ESP Carlos Alcaraz

Doubles #11 :ESP Marcel Granollers

All of them withdrawn from the games. What a shame, Pathetic for all of them.

Pablo Carreño, Alejandro Davidovich (they'll form a doubles pair) and Pablo Andujar would compete. And Roberto Carballés is expecting if he enters, cause he wants to play.

and Women's double ?

3 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

and Women's double ?

Women's double haven't been announced yet, but I think they will try Garbiñe Muguruza-Carla Suárez (if it's enough to qualify, which I am not sure) and Paula Badosa-Sara Sorribes.

10 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Women's double haven't been announced yet, but I think they will try Garbiñe Muguruza-Carla Suárez (if it's enough to qualify, which I am not sure) and Paula Badosa-Sara Sorribes.

i would like spain to win a medal in women's doubles, with russia and the usa

Filip Polášek confirmed his participation in Tokyo Doubles event.

And he chose as teammate for the M Doubles the young Lukáš Klein :p

256th ATP single and 257th ATP double player, Junior Australian Open 2016 Doubles winner, This year Doubles winner in Cherbourg challenger and finalist in Zadar.

However it has still a IF... since he has no Davis Cup participation, but our federation already asked ITF for a exception, because he didn't play the davis cup not because he didn't want to but because he was never nominated :lol:, so he basically never refused to participate in Davis Cup, he just didn't get the chance.

what do you think ? Is this possible ? or we will be forced to change the player ?

@hckošice Technically he should be refused to participate. Reminds me of the Dolgopolov cotroversy from 2012 Olympics (thpugh that was over money).

https://www.espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/tennis/story/_/id/8195168/tennis-alexandr-dolgopolov-laments-olympic-decision

Also Maria Sharapova had to play a meaningless Fed Cup match vs Israel in 2008 to be eligible for Beijing SOG (she eventually didn't play at SOG due to injury).

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

256th ATP single and 257th ATP double player, Junior Australian Open 2016 Doubles winner, This year Doubles winner in Cherbourg challenger and finalist in Zadar.

However it has still a IF... since he has no Davis Cup participation, but our federation already asked ITF for a exception, because he didn't play the davis cup not because he didn't want to but because he was never nominated :lol:, so he basically never refused to participate in Davis Cup, he just didn't get the chance.

what do you think ? Is this possible ? or we will be forced to change the player ?

In my opinion, ITF will refuse. I have seen how strict they are regarding this Davis Cup participation. It is not about refusing or not getting a chance in my opinion. I wish it to young Klein very much. But I am afraid of ITF's reaction. It kinda surprises me that he did not choose Zelenay.....

17 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Yes it's possible, he didn't play Davis Cup because he had better player than him and he had never been chosen to play, there will be no problem, also Karatsev has been allowed to play.